Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: about me

Post Thanks / Like

Cool about me

hi my name is donna i am 46 yrs old and have been crocheting since i was seven (a long time ago)my mom and grandma taught me i love to make afghans and baby blankets i am not to good when it comes to making dolls i have made only one and it came out ok i would love to find some patterns for making bed dolls and bed teddy bears i use to know how to knit but not any more i am married to my husband for a wonderful 17 years and we have two beautiful daughters and one very spunky yet adorable grandson right now i am working on making a huge afghan for my king size bed it has to over lap the sides or hubby steals the blankets lol. i dont blog so i dont have a web site but i am on face book just look me up and send me a message but make sure you put that you crochet so i dont block you love the site very informative and i also love the free patterns i am trying to put them all in a binder so i have them but i guess i have to many so i am putting them on a memory stick well that is a little about me like i said request me as a friend if your ever on face book

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here on site with us! Thanks so much for joining us! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance and feel free to jump right into the conversations when you have some time!

3. Likes starchild liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes starchild liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna: Welcome to CT. I am 65, retired and have 4 grandchildren. I crochet baby blankets for Project Linus and make full size afghans for other groups as well. When I taught school one of my senior students taught me to crochet (I am a lefty but she was righthanded so I crochet righthanded). I broke my hip in August 2012 so I have been a very prolific crocheter since then!!! Glad to talk to you. Shirley

7. Likes starchild liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the welcome and im sure you will hear from me from time to time thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donna. Nice to have you with us. I have crochet for over 30 years. I really enjoy I do afghans, baby blankets,tableclothes and table runners. I crochet for people so I never know what they they want. Welcome from Pa

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.