Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Face Book have you been there yet

Does anyone visit facebook....... I joined a long time ago, but have never really posted anything. I am quite computer literate, but find it a little daunting. Just got a message saying an old friend wanted to chat, well i went in and yes, it was an old and dear friend that I haven't been in touch with for quite some time. Left a message. What are your thoughts and comments. Misty

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Misty...yes I use it regularly though not very often. Nearly all my family is on there, both on my side and on my husband's side. It is a convenient way sometimes to leave a message to someone instead of doing it on the phone. Also I found a lot of long lost school friends using their apps. Can be a good place if used correctly....
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    I use facebook to keep up with my family and out of town friends. It's like having the ultimate partyline and photo album in one. And I love to tweet. But I think I spend WAY too much time on both

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there yarnmama, how do you like twitter? I said I would go and have a look and maybe sign up in the process but I never went because most of my friends and family are either on facebook or on yahoo messenger which I use a lot as well.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    I use facebook, but not very often, maybe once or twice a month. It has been a good way to reconnect with people I haven't seen in years.

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy twitter- perhaps too much I have met many interesting people this way. Also you get faster breaking news on twitter than via other types of media.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, after listening to you all, I feel left out, so I think I will get back on facebook and face the misic as they say.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Facebook, simply for how easy it is to stay in touch with friends and family. Most of my friends are at different colleges or working in different places, so it's nice to be able to see what each other is up to. I don't like all the changes they are making to facebook though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the current changes are very confusing. Also make one's facebook page very busy. I am slowly getting used to the format changes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am a freelance writer and I use Facebook constantly. I have several groups set up on my account so I can keep in touch with friends, family and fellow writers. I also belong to interest groups for weight loss, gardening and a number of other topics. When I log onto the computer in the morning, Facebook is set as one of my home pages. I keep it open the entire time I am online. Working from home can leave you feeling cut off from the world and Facebook allows me to feel as though I have a virtual office full of coworkers to talk to. I would recommend it.