Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: janicesp

Post Thanks / Like

janicesp

Hi, My name is Janice. I live in the App. Mountains of Tennessee. I love to crochet and do most all crafts. It's a great way to pass time plus make beautiful crafts for gifts and for myself.
    I'm looking for an old crochet pattern using the diamond and fan motif. I have one I bought from a very old lady about 35 years ago.
    I use it on a round coffee table about 36 inches round, The doily is about 30" around.
    If anyone has anything similar, you can contact me here or email me @janicesp@msn.com.
    thank you all so much, I'm going to love reading all your posts !

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Janice,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you onboard with us! Here are a few links you might enjoy:

Crochet Motifs -- Free Patterns and Instructions

Puff Diamond Hexagon Motif - Free Crochet Pattern

Over 50 Free Crocheted Motif Patterns at AllCrafts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi janicesp!

Welcome to the group. I'm just next door in Arkansas. Since I have two grandchildren, I tend to do more children oriented things and have not tried the doilies although I think they are very pretty. I'm just not that good, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    that's the way I feel about clothes. I can sew for children but not crochet, maybe we just have a phobia of the fact. I'm always afraid the item wouldn't fit, if I crocheted it.

Post Thanks / Like
    LoL! I feel the same way about clothes!

I didn't say I could get clothes to fit! The only clothes I have done so far are hats and think I lucked out on that.

If you notice I said children oriented --that means baby blankets, hats and right now it's amigurumi, the little stuffed toys that I found out about on here.