Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: macmap37

Post Thanks / Like

Red face macmap37

Hello,
    I'm new to the site. Have been crocheting for many years and I have always said it is my tranquilizer. Who doesn't need one in the world we live in today? Will talk more later. Have a blesed day! Mabel

2. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mable, welcome and if you have pictures of your work we would love to see them!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mabel! I am larisa doily maker. I find out crocheting is relaxing
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet community! We are glad you are here with us and look forward to learning more about you! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I am really stressed- I crochet and take tranquilizers too! lol Welcome to the group!

Post Thanks / Like
    I too take the transquilizers and crochet every chance I have a moment to sit. I'malefty, are you a left handed crocheter , too? Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome from the West Coast of Florida. I am also new here and just looking around it looks like a great site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas Transplant- Yup, I'm a left handed crocheter. I had to teach myself as I was the only lefty in my family. There were no left handed directions then either. How about you? Righty or lefty when stitching? Rightys have no idea how confusing it can be to "reverse" pattern directions. What are you working on now? I am nearing the finish of a 7 pointed star afghan that ends up with 21 points. Glad you are here! Also,welcome to Tampa Doll-the more the merrier! imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Imalefty, I do everything left handed. I just read the directions and do it with the left hand. Right now I am doing a baby afghan. I have made several of them so I don't have a pattern. I found the slant stitch on Linus a long time ago and that is what I am doing. Do you have the pattern for the star? I want to make an afghan for a friend that is getting married the end of Sept. His color is green and her's is blue. I have looked at several stars but haven't seen one that will go from seven to 21 points. I have wanted to make the afghan a star but I have to get busy with it if I am to have it done for the wedding.Margaret