Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Happy to join

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Happy to join

Hi,I'm new.I need a pattern for a beautiful dress that I want to crochet this month is for a wedding.The wedding is in August.Please help.

Post Thanks / Like
    First howdie, and welcome; how cool you are making a dress, I've made shirts, I want to eventually make a dress for my daughter; well, I will keep my eyes open for a pattern....happy crocheting.

3. Likes IggyP.L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and thank you.U can find a tutorial on youtube on how to make a dress for babies and toddlers.They r really nice too.I have two boys so I 've made sweaters and blankets so far .I would love to learn how to make shirts.And Happy Crocheting to u too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CT. Good luck with your dress! I am not one to ask as I only do baby blankets and afghans but others will check in and help you!!! Shirley

6. Likes IggyP.L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.:-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! We have a lot of nice pictures of dresses here in my area but no patterns. If you can crochet by picture...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

9. Likes IggyP.L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Try googling for free patterns for dresses. I find that usually gives me more patterns that I know what to do with. Good luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello & Welcome!

We are excited to have you here in the crochet forum! This is a wonderful place full of nice and helpful people. If you need anything, please post a message and let us know! We hope you enjoy your time looking around on site!

If you can give us a little more info and post a request in the pattern requests section of the site. When you post, let us know if you are looking for a wedding dress, or dress for the children, ect. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Glad you joined us! I hope you find the perfect dress to crochet. What a lovely idea to make a dress for a wedding! Best wishes on your endeavor.~Beverly~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

13. Likes IggyP.L liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!!! I won't be able to crochet the dresses by picture because Ican say that I am still new at this(crochet) I don't know all the stitches.