Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Cool New to Crochet Talk

Hi, I am new to Crochet Talk but have been crocheting off and on since the age of 17. I also sew but have not done so in a few years but plan to get back to it in the near future.
    I like trying out new patterns and have recently completed a yellow and white afghan for a niece who will be having her baby in August.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Lilbaker, You'll love the people on here. they are all very helpful and kind. we love to chat and joke around. If you see something that interest you, jump right in. and we love pictures, so if you would like to share yours we would love to see what you've been crocheting or kniting. If there is a pattern your looking for, just ask and someone will point you toward the link where you can find it.. Have Fun!! Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi lilbaker----again as I left a profile message for you. Kathy is one of many nice gals on here, a couple gents once in a while. We scared them---Fred where are you??? Thank you for joing us. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Lilbaker: Welcome to CT. We have a good time here. I am 65, retired and have four grandchildren. I make baby blankets and full afghans mostly for Project Linus. We would all love to see the baby blanket you made for your niece's baby to be! Shirley