Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello every one

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello every one

I am a mom to 2 beautiful girls whom have given me 3 grand babies with one due next month
    I don't get to see them much we live in 2 different states. So travel is not easy.
    My grandma Vicky taught me how to crochet and quilt. Plus my fingers were in the dough at 4 years of age. I was kneading dough for my grandma. So I learned to cook early. I am an intermediate crocheter. I make hats, blankets, dish towels, angels, bears and other things.
    I also make candles and hand soap. I also make frames for my grand babies pictures.
    I am now disabled due to a car accident in 2002. Sometimes my hands and legs don't work right. But I don't give up. just wait till I can continue to do what I love doing. My crafts and grand babies keep me busy. And I love that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Collette,

Hello - it is great to have you! Enjoy your children and grandchildren! And, be encouraged when you are not able to crochet! Don't give up on your dreams!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbi thank you I don't really get discouraged there are other things I can do when I can't crochet I love to read as well and have may books also love to cook and bake.

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Collette,

I love to cook and read as well. Right now my children keep me very busy, so my cooking is simple and my reading times short. One of these days, I will be able to spend more time doing these. Our children grow so quickly!