Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: afghan help

Post Thanks / Like

afghan help

Hello All! I am looking for help with an afghan pattern. It is two toned stripes and the afghan appears to be dominantly light green on one side and dark green on the other. I cannot figure out the stiches that were used to create this afghan, but would really love to make one like it! If you can offer any assistance, I would really appreciate it! Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images afghan help-img_7743-jpg afghan help-img_7744-jpg afghan help-img_7745-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have not done spoon stitching, but this looks very similar to how spoon stitching looks. Hopefully, we will have some more experienced crocheters logged on that can take a look to let you know for sure! Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face afghan help

Hi Barbara,
    Thanks for the tip. I have tried the spoon stich and it doesn't quite match. The closest I am is a double cluster with a row of singles across the top woring alternate colors. That is not quite the ticket either, so I'm still playing. . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I will do some more looking for you and more members will be logging off and on. Many of them are more familiar with advanced stitching! Happy Crocheting!