Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I'm new to crochet today. I hsave picked up crocheting again after a good many ago

I learned to crochet when I was a teen. my mother thought me how to read patterns.

2. Likes LindaMurphy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donna,

Welcome! It is great to have you! I am looking forward to hearing more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    i learned crocheting when i was very young about age 10. My grandmother was staying at my parents while receiving chemo treatments. She was teaching me. I have not re-learned this skill until now. My son's best friend's -mother does this and I asked her to re-teach me next week. It's been over thirty years since I did crocheting.Just last week- I found all the old hooks and tatting pieces in a container from long ago. I'm so excited to re-start! There are so many ways to learn over the internet.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a new re-learner

I am going to have a person next week re-teach me for a few hours. I haven't picked up hooks for over thirty yrs. I found a container of supplies last week in storage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna,
    That's what's great about crochet...kind of like learning to ride a bike. It's easy to pick back up after you haven't been at it for awhile.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I did post a seamless hat pattern that will give you the pattern for the seamless part. I replied to your other thread:

http://crochettalk.com/search.php?searchid=9249

You could change the color and will need to add the bow. I will also keep looking for the original pattern, as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna! I leaned how to crochet at 10 years old. If you are having difficulties, watching online video tutorials always help!