Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: acadianmemere

Post Thanks / Like

Wink acadianmemere

I love all types of crochet. The patterns are so creative. I have a daughter that also crochets and with two children she keeps busy. I am now restricted in crochet and much slower than I am do due disabilities. I plod on. Still enjoy all the talented people who share. Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Welcome to Crochet Talk. Your name reminds me of my Grandmother whom I called Meme.She was French Canadian.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Nice to have you, join in on any form, leave a message etc. What are you working on nowWe have some very talented gal & gents here at CT. Need help or need pattern We will try our best to do it. Nice to meet you. Susan m j

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born in Maine and my first language was French altho I have not spoken French for eons, since I was six. There is a long story how French was not spoken at home when I was young. My maternal grandparents were Canadian born. Paternal in the Maine and Connecticut, in the French speaking areas. Anyway thank you for writing and hope all is well mon ami.

5. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    At this time I have been searching for my daughter. My husband rides a motorcycle and his scarf is tattered and worn and she wants to do an easy pattern that has diagonal stripe in it to replace it. I, due to my wrist and hand issues I have placed my hooks aside for awhile. Sorry I am getting old. HA Ha Ha Hoping to regain mobility soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    All is well. My family is from Rhode Island, and Massachusetts, with distant relatives in Nova Scotia.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a technique for crocheting a diagonal starting in one corner, and actually working diagonally, which would make stripes easy to do. I don't remember where I saw it, but i'll start looking.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    acadianmemere I hope too that you get those hands doing what you love doing. Yhey have special gloves & are wraps would those help?? Have a nice week-end - almost hee. Night now Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I crochet doilies and make mats
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Welcome to our wonderful CROCHET TALK forum! We are all like a big family that is combined from all over! There is always someone here to help out! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!