Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Smile my name is Beverlyjean.

My mom taught me how to crochet some 50 years ago. She loved to make doilies, we had them all over the house. I remember the sets of doilies for my bedroom dresser. I still have a lot of them. With the help of my grandmother I soon got the hang of it. I love to crochet just about everything right now I am working on baby afghan. I am starting to think about Christmas gifts also. Hope to learn a lot and make new friends.

2. Likes N/A, angie22, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Beverlyjean, I know your going to enjoy this group. We are from all over the States, Canada, Europe, if I missed any, let me know.. If you have a question or are looking for that one special pattern., just ask and someone is sure to answer. and we love pictures and would love to see what you've been working on. If you just want to chat, share good news, or bad, we are good at listening.. Hugs, Kathy
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! It is a pleasure to meet you and we are glad you joined us! Please make yourself at home in browsing the forums! Enjoy your stay, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME BEVERLYJEAN

Late here in Minnesota almost midnight WOW but wanted to say hi HI from a fine group of needle fingers. Nice you joined.
    Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beverlyjean
    I am angie22 welcome to the forum. Everyone here is friendly. and I hope to here more from you.
    I hope you post a picture of your baby afghan. I am working on how to read a pattern for my afghan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hon..and welcome..this is the best group of ppl on the web..glad you are here! YES we are all very friendly and love new friends so jump right in on the boards..we love to share and care about each other ..just a great and inspiring place to be. We are also having a group meeting in June of 2013..there is info on the boards and also in community about it..it is gonna be a blast so check it out..even if you can't make it..we still want you here ..friends are always welcome! hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Welcome! We are one big family from all over! We are all happy to help whenever we can or get help from those who can help others! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the great welcome. I will post pictures as soon as I can, I have not taken pictures in quite awhile, so I will have to try to remember to do that before I give it away.
    Beverlyjean

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site. I am crocheting tablecloths. doilies, baby blankets and all kinds of things