Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: grannycat67

Post Thanks / Like

Talking grannycat67

Name is Nancy and am from Mich. Been crocheting and knitting since I was 10. Lots of great memories. Am 67 now.

2. Likes LindaMurphy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nancy,

It is great to have you as a member! I love to hear you have experience! I look forward to reading more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nancy! I agree with Barbi here. You surely have a lot of crocheting and knitting experiences to share with us. I look forward to hearing more from you in the coming days...

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

I am so glad for the company. I am retired and can't get around real well. So I can get lots of my stash finished. I am a starter and get tired of it so I put it aside but now its time to get it going again

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome grannycat,

What kind of things do you like to start/finish? I'm working on the little miniature animals right now for my grandchildren. They're fun but end up needing more embroidery (for the face, etc.) than I really like.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hi Patti

I have 3 greatgrand girls and 1 granddaughter. These 4 are under six. I have 11 grand kids altogether. My granddaughter was 1 on Sept 3rd and the youngest greatgranddaughter was 1 on the 3rd of Aug, I have a 2 (soon to be 3) greatgranddaughter andone is 6. Well by that you can imagine the things I start and maybe get finished.. Afghans, vests, mittens and scarves especially and the list goes on. Haha. Whenever they see something for me to make I usually drop what I am doing and start that item. Now you know