Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hi girls

Post Thanks / Like

Cool hi girls

im kathy i live in vanceburg ky,do quilting, crochet, cooking for my mother who stays with us ,and my husband ,who is disabled.love to crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Kathy!
    My but you have your hands full, but seem to keep your hands busy with all the quilting, crocheting and cooking! Welcome to the group. I am from Arkansas so I can say hi ya'll or does Kentucky not think of itself as southern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! It does sound like you have your hands full! All the more reason to crochet for relaxation and/or necessity! Since I'm also from the south (Texas) I'll say 'Howdy!'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kathy and welcome to crochet talk! Saying hi all the way from the Philippines! Wow a quilter in the house has arrived. I haven't done any quilting though my sister did before. I tried but I find it too challenging for me. My administrator wants me to teach quilting but I don't even quilt and I told him that since I've never experienced it, then I can't teach it. I'm only confident in Crochet. Anyway hope to see more of you around here.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome among us. Hope you will learn lots here but I am sure you could all teach us a few things too! I don't think there are any other members from the UK...I am from South Croydon, UK and I live with my husband, my daughter and my dog.
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! How is the weather in Virginia? I am in Oklahoma and it is in the 70s right now during the day. It has been nice to have a break from the heat!

I look forward to hearing more! Hope you enjoy the group, as it is pretty active!