Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello from Idaho

Hi, My name is Jean and I enjoy crocheting each evening while watching T.V. I do not do thread crocheting but do just about everything else except for sweaters. I make things and give away most of the things that I make as gifts. Am always looking for something new to crochet.

I am a 76 year old, very active, widow and live alone with my cat Mickey.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ypu fit in here just right. Welcome and maybe you could show us a picture of Mikey? We love cats and dogs on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know how to post a picture on this reply. There is no link for an attachment.

Post Thanks / Like
    When you go to reply hit the button that says "go advanced" and then click on the paperclip it will take you to a screen that has a button that says "add files" and then select the button that says "select files" that will take you to your computer where you can browse and find the picture you have saved to your computer. Twice click on the picture and it will take you back to the screen where you will see the select file and then click on the upload file. It will upload it and then you click on the box down beneath the picture you have chosen that says "insert online" and it will put the picture in your reply. then click done to close that screen. Now your picture is on your reply and you can look at it before you post it by clicking on "preview post" and if that is good then click save and you will have your picture in your reply. If this confused the heck out of you then go to the HELP button at the top of this page and click on it and it will take you thru the steps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Idaho-img_1229-jpg

Thank you for the instructions. They are very clear. Now lets see if the picture is attached.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well it looks like it worked!!! Yeah!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jean! I am Larisa. I live in Europe and make doilies. What s color of your cat?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Good job!! What a handsome cat!! He needs to meet Landon's cat Smudge. They look very similar. Now pictures of things you have made.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Jean-D. This is a fun place to come and chat about crochet and other things. Your kitty is cute. Love those black and white Tuxedo cats!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama