Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

New Member from Texas

Hello everyone. My name is Aline and look forward to seeing what this group is all about. I have been crocheting for over 60 years. I am just now getting back to crocheting after a year break for health reasons. I have a lot of questions and will try and post them in the right places....if not...please excuse me....I'm not exactly computer savvy....

Howdy yall,
    Aline..

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome n happy crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Aline. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Howdy back at ya Aline! We love newbys here at Crochet Talk and welcome them with open arms. If you've been crocheting for over 60 years (I'm going to be 60 this year) you must be at least 62 and a genus!!!! Ask any and all questions and I'm sure you'll get more answers than you've ever imagined. Yeeeeehaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Aline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Betty

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aline! What part of the great state of TX are you in? I live not far from Tyler.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Aline! And welcome to CT from San Antonio, TX. I've been crocheting over 45 years and knitting just over 2 years. You will love it here, everyone is so nice and so helpful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forum! It is nice to meet you and we are a patient group - please let us know if you need help with anything! Nice to have another experienced crocheter here in the forums - we can always use a little help with answering questions! Thanks for joining us!

8. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Aline, Glad to have you with us, I am also a Texan. I live just north of San Antonio. You make eight of us now and like one of the ladies that I asked her where she lives in Texas , And she said Texas is an awful big state. Did you get the rain showers that we got yesterday and today? Someone on the TV said San Antonio airport got 6 ins in less an hour. What do you hope to start on for your first project? If we can be of any help let us know. Margaret