Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

new to crocheting

Hi all I have just started to crochet. Does any one a good place to go for easy patterns. Thank you

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to be and we want to welcome you! There are lots of resources listed here on site and you are welcome to join in on the conversations! Take a look around and let us know if you are in need of anything in particular!

Post Thanks / Like
    First howdie and welcome; Just google free patterns and granny squares, they are easy to do; they only hard thing is when you have crochet them together, but if you just want to practice, just keep going until you have an afghan.....hope this helps, happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I am doily maker...
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi new member! Try redheart.com They have many patterns and some truly easy ones for beginners. May I also suggest a scarf or one piece baby blanket for starting? Have fun whatever you make and don't forget to add the love!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just taught a good friend to crochet. We started with a scarf, just chain how wide you want it, go back and forth with single or double crochet stitches until it's as long as you want. I don't advise beginners to start with blankets - it takes quite a while to finish and sometimes they get discouraged. It's important to have "something" to look at and say, "I actually made that."
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama