Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Zpagetti T-Shirt Yarn Back In Stock Solids and Prints

I finally have the Zpagetti t-shirt yarn back in Stock! This time I have solids and prints and they are super cute prints. Keep in mind that I can never get the same print (or many times even solid color) twice so be sure to get enough for your project.

It is hard to figure shipping on these due to the weight as each skein weighs almost a pound. But I always send an immediate refund once I print the shipping label. It normally costs the same to ship 3 skeins as it does one. They all ship priority mail.

Cheetah print

Zpagetti T-Shirt Yarn Back In Stock Solids and Prints-cheetah-jpg

Zpagetti T-Shirt Yarn Back In Stock Solids and Prints-purpletshirt-jpg

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaycrochetpatterns Thank you as Ive wondered about this yarn, never used it. What do you use it for?? Anything or a certain item?? See You in a few ??
    Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan

This is bulky weight so its great for making purses, baskets, bowls, gloves, rugs. Anything that gets a lot of use is great for this as it wont wear away with hard use. I am trying to find the pic of a rug I made with it. Its here somewhere lol. But for baskets etc it really holds its shape. This is made overseas so its been really hard to get in the states. Its repurposed yarn as its made from the selvedge edges from making t-shirts. That is why I never know what colors or prints I will get as its whatever colors are in season for tshirts. The cheetah already sold out after I posted. I was so tempted to keep it for myself lol. Bad Kay!!

6. Likes N/A, Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    i am crocheting a shawl of windmill and it seem to get a lot geathering i know it wrong can any one give me any ideas were am going wrong

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for sharing.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Just curious. What type of items are made (crochet) from the T-Shirt yarn?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi selegear how are you? Busy with the needles? Go down to #4 and #1 Kay has a description and a Fine Shop to check out
    she goes by kaycrochetpatterns Good Luck. I boutht some and cant beat price, s&h or fast delivery. Susan M J