Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Help!!

Post Thanks / Like

Help!!

I am crocheting a valance. I got the first row done
    Now i'm stuck. it is a pattern design by mickie akins it is lacy and I got it from e-patterns. anyway, it says 2nd row:chain 5 counts as 1st tr,ch1
    cluster 3 times in 3 sp of next v st which the pattern V stitches are so far apart I'm lost. Has anyone done this pattern? if so please explain what it is Thanks Keloveskats

Post Thanks / Like
    OK...the first ch 5 is equal to tr stitch....since it requests THREE clusters in the v stitch it should reach the next v stitch....so it really isn't that far apart....hope this helps....happy crocheting.

3. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You,It seems like it becomes round it is so confusing.I will try it again.

Post Thanks / Like
    How you making out with this!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awful!! for some reason I just don't get it.The picture Has the V's pointing downward but when I turn and chain 5 it doesn't tell me to go into the bottom of the V's or go into the straight top if them(the starter chain foundation) Boy am I stupid!!

Post Thanks / Like
    first of all you are NOT stupid....sometimes it just doesn't click; are you sure it's a v stitch? My experience the stitch goes in the v stitch...but I don't have the pattern; don't give up, it will be well worth it when you get to put it up....keep us posted....

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa, How right you are, I finally got it!! Thank You so much. It just hit me when I went back and read the thing again.Thanks again.

9. Likes Anaisa, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums, by the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You I'm glad you have all of these great people to advise people like me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and so glad your pattern 'clicked' for you. Don't EVER think you are dumb for not ' getting ' something. We all get stumped and have to ask for help. The people on here are the best for helping any one with a question.

13. Likes DinahRoberts liked this post