Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

( i love this yarn brand )

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOU CAN THIS BRAND OF YARN? THE HOBBY LOBBY STORES SELL IT,BUT IT SEEMS TO BE SOLD OUT? I BELEIVE ITS MADE IN TURKEY?HAS ANYONE SEEN IT SOLD AT OTHER PLACES? THANKS LINDA

Post Thanks / Like
    will keep ya posted if I find it...til then happy crocheting.

3. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK I went to their web site and even though a lot is sold out, there are still some, like razzelberry sparkle, jelly bean and jelly bean sparkle , mixed berry and many more....here is the link...hope this helps. Yarn & Needle Art, Yarn by Brand, I Love this Yarn | Shop Hobby Lobby

5. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by angelloverlinda View Post
    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE YOU CAN THIS BRAND OF YARN? THE HOBBY LOBBY STORES SELL IT,BUT IT SEEMS TO BE SOLD OUT? I BELEIVE ITS MADE IN TURKEY?HAS ANYONE SEEN IT SOLD AT OTHER PLACES? THANKS LINDA
    I Love This Yarn is the store brand made by Hobby Lobby, and it's not available at other stores. You might find it on ebay or another auction site. I understand they had some manufacturing problems with the yarn, but are getting it back in stock. Here is what I found on the Hobby Lobby FaceBook page:

" I Love This Yarn is one of our best selling yarns and we are not discontinuing it. We had manufacturer problems which caused us to be out of stock, however we are on our way to getting every color back on the shelves. We appreciate your patience as we work to get the product you want at the quality you expect back on the shelves."
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    I found it for you in Arlington, Tx----go to your post in Introduce Yourself to read my comments please!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 05-07-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

8. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy it at Hobby Lobby in Cookeville. The extra price is worth it over red heart super saver.

10. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the help ! its great to know the hobby Lobby will be getting it back in!! I did go to the site also.thanks again .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by angelloverlinda View Post
    Thanks Linda for sharing - if you can please use upper & lower case so others do not feel like they are being "shouted at." Glad you are here with us! Also, let us know if you need help finding more colors, ect.

13. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the Info Ladies! Now i cant wait till it gets back on the selfs at the store! Thanks for the offer to pick it up for me< but i think i will wait till it gets here now< cause i like to look at the colors and pick too. Iam not working on something and out right now or i would of had you pick it up for me for sure. But Big Thank you for all your help! such wounderfull friends to help me out like this !

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow those colours look great. No Hobby Lobby in Canada. Too bad...What is their shipping costs like? But I do like to see it first too angelloverlinda.

16. Likes angelloverlinda liked this post