Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello I'm from MA

I'm getting back in to crocheting After many years. I love some of the patterns I
    Am seeing & hope I'll be able to advance to where I can make some. I make headbands & scarfs so far because they are easy.
    Thanks for welcoming me.
    Rose

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I'm new as well. I live in florida and have been crocheting since i was 15yrs old, i'm 62 now. I'm disabled so i keep myself busy with my crocheting, quilting and anyother craft i can learn on youtube. I'm sorry how rude of me. My name t.is sandra. Welcome

4. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Rose and Sandra! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    me too, southeastern mass.

7. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Glad to see you here on the site again! Please make yourself right at home! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I'm hoping to learn different thing to make. Small to start with. Unfortunately I can't use thread as I really can't see the stitches. Bad eyes
    Last edited by CAREGIVER41; 05-02-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to every one. I am a former Mass resident. But, do to work at the time, I transplanted to Indiana. Welcome to Rose and Sandra! I hope you both can find some good things with us!! Later Gaters! Kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rose, I do not do a lot of thread crochet because my hands cramp to much. But, I have found that if I really think a pattern would be better in thread than yarn, I use a #5 in stead of a #10 size thread. The piece comes out larger but still has that "thread" look. I have done a lot of thread patterns in baby or sport weight yarns and they come out soft and very dainty looking and seeing the stiches on the piece you are working is not as hard. Also some of the larger doily patterns done in regular yarns make very lovely throw afghans. Those have been a big hit among my adult kids and grand kids. I hope you have a wonderful day and may you all have an Angel by your side all day long! Later Gaters! Kit

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for that information. In my mind I though 10 was larger than 5. Since I only want to make flowers for ittle girl Barrett's right now that would be great! I am working on a cute crochet bag right now.. Thank for your welcome & information. We all need an angel!
    Thanks for the Welcome.
    Rose