Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Cynthiadantzler007

Hello everyone, I'm new to this community. I have been crocheting for the past 30 years, and I'm amazed at all the new items I see I hope to learn more from all of you . I live in San Diego California it has been my home since birth I was born in coronado, and grew up in Imperial Beach its a cool little town. I learned how to crochet from a good friend who had tremendous patience for teaching me, with all my frustration of her pulling apart my crocheting I though I would never learn however I stuck with it and I won I learned to crochet. I had a ruff time learnign to read some of the crazy patterns but again I won and I can read most patterns. I now have 12 grandchildren and 2 more on the way, so yes you guessed it I crochet for all of my grndchildren. I have crocheted each child a beautiful teddy bear blanket and I'm still making them to this day. Thank you for letting me be apart of the crocheting community.

2. Likes Anaisa, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I live in Europe and make doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to be and we hope you will enjoy your time here among crochet friends! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting; btw we all have to froggit here once in a while, so your friend taught you well; (rip it apart....rip it...frog it...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, yes ripping out is all apart of crocheting, in one crochet group, I went by the nickname of Queen of frogging.. Everything I made was ripped out so often, it would take me forever to do one item.. Thankfully I got a Little better at not having to rip out everything.. But i still do my share.