Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Hello i'm new and would like to introduce myself

Hi! My name is sandra i'm 62yrs old, retired due to disability. I have two wonderful boys, 6 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. I was born and raised in the bronx. I currently live in orlando, fl. I have been crocheting since i was 15 i am alseo learning to quilt. I love to read, listen to music and i used to dance but alas i am unable to. I am also trying to learn to paint flowers on glass. I try to keep busy since i do not get out much. I have a little female dog named muffy she is a yorkypoo.

2. Likes Carynjoyb, Anaisa, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to come and share with the members! We are glad you are here with us and please make yourself at home here!

4. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

6. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sandra. I too am 62. My hubby was born and raised in the Bronx. I'm from Long Island. We are down here in Oldsmar, next to Tampa. Love Florida and wont go back up north to live, but might visit. Enjoy the group.

Quote Originally Posted by firpo View Post
    Hi! My name is sandra i'm 62yrs old, retired due to disability. I have two wonderful boys, 6 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. I was born and raised in the bronx. I currently live in orlando, fl. I have been crocheting since i was 15 i am alseo learning to quilt. I love to read, listen to music and i used to dance but alas i am unable to. I am also trying to learn to paint flowers on glass. I try to keep busy since i do not get out much. I have a little female dog named muffy she is a yorkypoo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sandra, welcome to the group, I can imagine the warm weather is a lot nicer than the weather in New York.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sandra, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן