Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Hello

My name is Quin. I learned to crochet when I was a child. I'm now retired and have time to do some of the things I enjoy. I've done mostly afghans and baby blankets in the past. I want to branch out and do jackets, shawls, hats, etc.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet message boards! We are glad you are here and hope you will make yourself right at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you go to the forum page and look under the resources and links and you will find lots of patterns. You also can ask for help finding a pattern and we will all jump in with suggestions. Welcome and the more you participate the more you will love this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome to the site. This is really a fun place to hang out and chat. I'm normally not one to do such things but this place has me hooked. I hope you will make yourself at home and involve yourself in the conversations and get to know some of the people on the site. They are a hoot! LOL I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! May I suggest redheart.com for free patterns? They have a great selection of what you are looking for. Happy Stitching!