Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am a newbie

I was looking around trying to find some help and up popped this wonderful
    website.....Now to find someone to help.

I am working from a book called Snuggletime Baby Afghans....LeisureArts little
    books, making the baby blanket that is on the cover "Dreamy Hearts Afghan
    I am only having trouble with the first row attaching the white to the back of the
    hearts to make the squares.....I have made several and seem to have to fudge
    to get it to look right....

If someone has made the pattern or would really like to help I would really appreiate it.

If someone wants to read the pattern I could email to you.....pleeeese pleeese
    Attached Images Attached Images Hi I am a newbie-baby-heart-blanket-jpg 

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    First howdie and welcome; second sure I can help and a bunch of others will help too...just send the row you are having trouble with....hugs and happy crocheting.

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reneemae Im glad your help has arrived. I told you wait it will come soon. Anaisia is super at crochet and so are others. Good Luck That pattern is a very nice one. Put up pic if you would when done or even partially done. Bye and have fun. Enjoy your Beautiful country. Im in cold Minnesota. LUV Susan M J

6. Likes hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to have you here with us! Please let us know if you need more assistance! Thanks!

8. Likes N/A, hooked for life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I am a newbie-dreamy-hearts-afghan-pg-1-jpgHi I am a newbie-dreamy-hearts-afghan-pg-2-jpgThanks so much Susan.....I am attaching Round 4 of the pattern (Ithink)

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I can see this is a great experience.... Hooray I did manage to post the pattern....I am also computer
    challanged but I'm getting there...

12. Likes N/A, hooked for life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK girls lets help Reneemae with this darling quilt. Its really pretty. Cant wait to see it finished?? Reneemae see so many girls and willing to help. All busy but will help when able. Good- SMJnight.

14. Likes hooked for life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks so much for the offer to help.....I have posted the row that I seem to have a problem with.....any suggestions would be
    greatly appreciated.....Part that is most troublesome is the bottom point doesnt hit hit the bottom of the corner on the square. It goes off to the side some and I have to MAKE it fit by a slight change, so I am not sure if its the pattern or if I am not reading something right. I hope you can
    read the picture scan of the pattern.....if its a problem I could just type it in......I just figure the more retyping you do the more apt you are to
    make a mistake.......and then you have to frog it......I just love that expression....lol thanks again Anaisa, I hear wonderful things about you.

16. Likes hooked for life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh and by the by my name is really Irene......Reneemae is just a nick name I have been called by a Poker buddy for many years....

18. Likes hooked for life liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to crochet talk! I'm Yvonne, hope you have found the help that you need. I also crochet from these books, but I don't have that one. Anaisa is a pro at crocheting and I'm sure she'll be able to help you.....as are a lot of others here. This is a wonderful site and the people here are great and very helpful. Hope to see you in the forums.