Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet for Pets

Hi There! Here are 2 links to find crochet projects for pets. On Crochet Pattern Central - Free, Online Crochet Patterns - Beginner Crochet Instructions - Crochet Tips, Tricks, Testimonials and More! there are quite a few items but on http://www.allcrafts.net/fjs.htm?url...dogsweater.htm, it is more specifically a dog sweater. I know someone was looking to make a new sweater for their small dog...hope those help!
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting My brother has a chihuahua/terrier mix who was a rescue, and her fur is really thin from being malnourished as a puppy and skin allergies. I was thinking of making her a sweater so she can spend more time outdoors with the other dogs this winter. I'll have to check out that pattern!

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is so kind of you to want to make that sweater for your brother's dog! It makes me sad to see pets being treated badly by their owners...I once saw an abandonned puppy on the street when I was coming home from University and picked him up and took him home with me. I was living at my parents at that time and mum would always grumble cause I kept bringing homeless animals at home yet after a week or so, guess who had the dog or cat in her lap? mum! My dog is huge and she hates anything that I try to put on her back so I guess she would not like a sweater even though her fur is quite short (you can see her on my picture; Candy is her name).
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    My little dog always insists on sitting on my lap when I crochet, so I'm guessing some of my projects have a little dog hair in them. Does that count as crocheting for pets?