Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  12
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Need a knew hobby & friends

hello everyonehope i can learn how to crochet never rely tried before need to keep my hands busy so i dont get H. A. L. T. IF YOUR AN ADDICT IN RECVERY YOU KNOW WHAT HALT STANDS FOR

2. Likes kjthevenin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jenny, welcome to crochet talk. I have no idea what that stands for, but I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Jenny! Crocheting is great for keeping you busy and hands out of trouble. May I suggest you start with a scarf and a larger size hook for a first project? Look for a pattern (easy) at allfreecrochet.com and/or redheart.com . Hope you will like to crochet. If you need help there is someone here that can answer just about any questions. Welcome-hope to hear from you again soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are a lot of really good videos for beginning crochet on you tube a simple scarf is always good to start with not too big for a first project
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jenny! Welcome to the forum. I hope you can learn to crochet, too. It's great for keeping your hands busy and also very relaxing. Start with something simple and do use the YouTube videos to help you learn. We're all here to support you so keep in touch. Hugs, Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Crocheting is the best form of therapy, you can't crochet and think of anything, cause no telling what it will look like''
    I have ton of problems and I think Crocheting has kept me sane.

9. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jenny...I am Teri from Central Rural NY...lots of horses, cows and mountains here...Amish families are moving in to the area and things are very nature like and peaceful. I like to crochet because I like to not only be creative but because once you learn you will love to make things for people. I crochet more to make gifts than for myself. Keeping your hands and mind busy will always benefit you....and with crochet you get something to have and hold when you are done. Sometimes a project will create a memory for you, because as you are making the project it will always remind you of the things that were happening around you while you were in the process of making it. Am I making sense? But any way....nice to have you. I would love to get to know you. You can inbox me if you wish to talk any time......
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

11. Likes amanda, dragondrummer, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Jenny. You have come to the right place to make new friends. Lots of nice wonderful people here. You can learn to crochet. Just be patient with yourself. Hugs!

13. Likes amanda, GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you joined the group! Welcome!