Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

Thread: Knook

Post Thanks / Like

Knook

Has anyone hear of a Knook needle? If so have you tryed and is it hard to learn. I was surfing the web and came across a book that said it was easy to learn how to Knook it is a crochet hook with a eye at the end to guide the yard

2. Likes Nana Berg68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have not personally used one. Here is a link to a lady's blog that loves to use it. She says that she has not found a knitting pattern yet that should could not do with the knook needles.

In case other members do not know - the knook needle is used by those familiar with crocheting. The end result is knitting results.

It does sound very interesting, though! I may have to add this to my list of things to try in the future.

4. Likes Janellpraises liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I plan on buying the "Learn How To Knook" set after the holidays...can't wait to try it!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought one but haven't tried it yet. I've got so many half finished projects I promised myself I'd finish one before I started something new

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm leaving tomorrow to fly to Texas for 5 weeks and I want to take all the things I'm working on but don't have the room!...Guess I'll just have to take up where I left off when I get home...LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at the Learn to Knook book and needles at Walmart just yesterday. I may pick one up and give it a try. It looks more like knitting. I hope it won't be to difficult to learn. Love to hear from someone who has already tried it.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I also was looking at the Knook needle at walmart yesterday. It is cheaper then the one I saw on line. But the one on line had pattern with it. I'am going to purchase one after the holidays. I need to finish my son's blanket first. But I do so want to try it. I told my mother about it and she also wants to know if it easy. She is 85 years old still gets up everyday at 4 a.m and goes to work. Lord please help me if I'm still working at 85. Merry Christmas to all.

Post Thanks / Like
    just finished baby blanket . this child will beable to use it until hes 90 years old.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's good chp, then the baby won't out grow the blanket so soon. You must have made it nice and big.

Also, I watched the video on You Tube this morning on how to do the Knook, it look easy enough. The video from Leasure Arts is a good one. Another one I watched the lady isn't a crocheter and she had a little trouble with it, but I think she would just need to practice it and then she would get the hand of it.

I am going to pick one up tomorrow when I am out while they still have them. I will let you know how it works for me. The one I saw looked like it had a couple patterns with it, but I didn't look very close at it.

Happy stitching

12. Likes Janellpraises liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought the starter kit and it came w/ 4 patterns. Have not tried it yet.