Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Single Irish Chain Crochet Pattern

Hello everyone!! I'm a little frustrated--erg! Have you ever looked for a pattern you know you have and can't find it? That's me. I am looking for an afghan pattern for the single irish chain in crochet and I hope someone out there can help me. Please let me know if you have one and are willing to share it or sell it. Would really appreciate it. Thanks, Mary

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry I don't but I do understand your frustration; I am responded so we can keep your post going...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is great to have you here with us! I have not found anything for you - hopefully someone will be able to assist you. Please be patient!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mary, welcome to crochet talk. I googled it and saw a wee irish chain crochet, and a double irish chain crochet, but haven't seen a single irish chain crochet pattern. Hopefully my comment will bring this thread forward, and someone else will see your question and have your answer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't find anything...sorry..

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Barbara, I believe you may be the Barbara that helped me to get back on CrochetTalk. If so thank you so much. It is so frustrating to suddenly find you are only a visitor to CrochetTalk and cannot join in the fun of responding to anyones posts and cannot even post a picture. I am not sure what happened but my computer had been running so slowly and my niece tried to help me. It does run faster now but I really think it erased some of my passwords. I cannot get on Facebook either just yet. I will have to work on that next! Thank you again! Patty