Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Stopping by

Post Thanks / Like

Stopping by

Hello. I am happy to have found this crochet site, as I had crocheted since I was 10, but couldn't for about 12 years due to health. Now that I can crochet again, I've got so many projects I want to start. I'm snowed in, so it's a good time to decide on a pattern to try. I'm not very good on the computer but I am on my way to try to look around.

2. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! Welcome to the Forum. I am addicted to doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. Nice to 'meet' you. Oh yes, doilies. I have 3 daughters and they all have several I made in the past, but want more. Do you filet crochet? I find the charts difficult to follow now, but in the past they were fun. I need to make a few doilies for my grandsons school sale. Problem is-once I finish, I usually want to keep them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, and welcome; oh I'm sorry you couldn't crochet for a while; happy re crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the online crochet community here! We are so glad that you decided to join us! Please take some time to look around and learn some things as well as share with others the joy of crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome, there are lots of patterns out there to choose from, have fun moving that hook.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find us very friendly and helpful. No question or problem is too big or too small for one of us or several of us to help you with. You will find that this site is not only addictive but we are like a big family. Hope you will come to regard us as a 2nd family. Also, you can jump into the conversation going on. We love to have everyone's input. Also we LOVE pictures so don't be afraid to post them. Enjoy your stay with us and have fun.--Jan