Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Macrame

Post Thanks / Like

Macrame

If anyone is looking for macrame patterns, please do not hesitate to ask me, as I have lots of macrame books. There are patterns for Christmas, plant hangers and household items.
    Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in doing an easy project to try macrame. I personally have never done it before. I am also looking for a really easy project to get started again with crocheting. I have been out of it for some time. I thought about making some little Barbie outfits or small pieces for my daughter to refresh my skills!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooohh! Long ago I macramed a plant hanger with a gro-light fixture inside a pot. A matching pot was planted with pothos (or some similar plant). It was about 5' long. It turned out lookin' pretty darn good.

I was just thinking about trying to macrame some curtains. Would you happen to have any patterns?

Thanks for reminding me of the good old days (or were they? I can't remember...LOL! Just kidding!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done macrame in the past! Made a big hanging plant thingie! Can you get macrame stuff any more? Maybe it will make a return soon!!!

5. Likes Lynn E liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't everything go in cycles, Maryjane? Instead of bellbottom pants we now have bootcut.

The only "trend" I'd ever hate to see return would be baggy, hanging half off the *** look that's out there.

Post Thanks / Like
    white patend(SP??) leather shoes, there's a trend I can do without, LOL

8. Likes Lynn E liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    ANY white shoes, even sneakers, for me. Makes my feet look too big. I'm so vain! :-D

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm another one who has done macrame. I have a ton of macrame patterns but can't find the cord in my area now. There are several sites with free patterns and tutorials but finding the supplies in 2012 could be a problem.
    Check out this link: Macrame Patterns
    http://tinypic.com/k3rq4z.gif