Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: mjm

Post Thanks / Like

mjm

Hi All,
    I am a new crocheter, in that I was taught the simple things as a child in school. My niece has asked for a layette for the child she is expecting so I decided to go old school and do the work myself. I hope I am up for the task. Hoopefully all of you experienced ones will help me over the rough spots. Starting with the type of wool/material that i should use. Pink is all she would tell me.
    mjm from Ontario.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the online community of crocheters here! We are glad you joined us and look forward to hearing more about you as well as your crocheting adventures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, and welcome; Other than pink hmmmm....well caron has good baby yarn...I believe all the stores carry them, ie Micheal's, Joann's Hobby lobby etc..wal-mart too....I just look for what's on sale and soft.....please post a pic when you are done, would love to see your work...Til then, happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just seen where Hobby Lobby isn't carrying Caron any more but any of the soft yarns would be great it don't have to be wool. Bernat makes some nice yarn You can make the blanket with a 4 ply yarn, baby yarn, or even sports yarn If she wants pink you could do a variate yarn also know as ombre
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make thread doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן