Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7

Post Thanks / Like

Hello To All Our New Members!

I try to say hello to as many of you new members as I am able. There have been a lot of you lately and I have fallen behind. We are so glad you have joined us and you are all so very welcome. Please feel free to join in on all our discussions that you want. If you need help with anything, someone will help you. Any of you that can help us, please do so. Again, Welcome. Lawana

2. Likes Landon, NinaDay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi my name is Aurora, aka texasyarnlover and I just quit my full time job and will give my crochet a go full time now. Although I don't know how I will try to justify a full time crochet business when family, home, and husband take up most of my time. LOL. I want to expand my knowledge of crochet techniques. Also my knowledge of websites and google adsence and such. Not sure how all of the works but I'm a sucker for technology so here I am! Wish me luck on posting and hopefully this message is not done wrong lol!

4. Likes Landon, rosieh20, NinaDay liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You did well. You can also go to the forum 'Introduce Yourself' and post there. More people will see it there and respond to you. Welcome aboard! Oh, btw, I live in Tx also, not far from Tyler. Where are you?

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome everyone! So great to have you here

But I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know about our "2014 Hookers Meeting" that we will be holding the first of June of 2014. Everyone is welcome to join that can! I have all the info we have so far (stage one of planning) in the link shown at the bottom of this post.
    So if you are interested even in a "maybe", come and join us in the community group section called "2014 Gathering" or on the main forum at the top is a subject area for "2014 Meeting Needs Your Help!" You can post any questions or idea where ever you like!

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Aurora and Welcome!!

How exciting for you, opening a new business!! How long have you been crocheting? We love pictures, so if you have any, we'd love to see them!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Again! Bumping this back to top!