Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Hello

Post Thanks / Like

Hello

Hi, my name is Valerie. I am 49 years old and about 6 months ago, I took up crocheting, again. Have'nt crocheted since I ws a teenager. I must say it is all coming back rather quickly. I dont know how much help I can be to anyone else, but I will sure try.

2. Likes Anaisa, GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Valerie, and welcome to crochet talk. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. There are many knowledgable and caring individuals willing to help. If you have any pictures of any of your work, please post them. Many of us enjoy seeing each others talents. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Valerie! It s nice to meet you! I am Larisa darling doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome! I,too, learned to crochet when I was young and I'm really getting back to it over the past year. The people on this site has kept me motivated that is for sure! I've learned new tricks and stitches from here too. Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do on here. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Glad you are here with us. Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I am glad to know I am not the only 'newbie' here. I am really not, but I have been so busy, chat rooms were not on my schedule. I am happy to be back. I still only have time once in a while, but much more than I have had. "Semi" retirement is not so bad. I learned to knit in highschool, in an afterschool class. I don't remember when I started to crochet. It has always been that thing I can do and sit still if I have to. I have no real direction, but I do love both. I am more calm, and happy when I am crafting, sewing and quilting included. But my fav's are crochet and knitting. I am 66, and plan to enjoy a lot more in the years ahead.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the online crochet community! We welcome you and look forward to learning more about you and your crochet projects! This is a great place to share and make new friends!

You are welcome to join in when you can...that is what makes this group so special! :0)