Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Helen Wilsher

Post Thanks / Like

Helen Wilsher

My first Post. Hope I do it right. I am enjoying the post from different ones. I am 75 years old and have crocheted since I was 5 years old. I am searching for a pattern that was in "Burda Crochet Fall 2000. It is a red swirl runner. I pray someone will have it and will be willing to share . In return maybe I will have something you are looking for. Merry Christmas to all and May God Bless you and your family. Helen(Lewis) Wilsher
    Helen@HelenWilsher.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Helen,

Welcome aboard! Great to have you! I do not have the pattern you mentioned, but here is one you might like:

Holly Table Runner Crochet Pattern | Red Heart

Hopefully, you will find the original pattern you are looking for. :0)

3. Likes brentajane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Barbara for taking your time to answer my search for the Swirl Runner. The Runner you sent me is nice and looks like it will be quick to make. I make all my gifts. It keeps me busy. I have finished many things just this month. Maybe I will learn soon how to post a picture of my accomplishments. God Bless You and your family..Helen

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Helen, I did some googling for a spiral runner and came up with a site on angelfire. Here is the link:
    Cinnaminn's Crafts: My Spiral Doily Notes

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Helen, I did some googling and found this, which mentions the swirl runner in the Burda Crochet 2000 Fall issue. This pattern was found written in German and translated into English. Here's the German site. http://www.devichnik.ru/2002/08/spiral.phtml. and the English site at Cinnaminn's Crafts.
    Cinnaminn's Crafts: My Spiral Doily Notes
    The German site has a photo.
    Key

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You for taking your time to help me. This is exactly the pattern I am looking for. The English site does not seem to be complete and seems hard to understand. I will check out the German site more and see if I can understand it . Maybe someday I will be blessed with someone who has the directions in English or I will find the book on e-Bay. It is nice to hear from others who love to do crochet as much as I do. I do all kinds of arts and crafts. I am hoping to learn how to get the pictures of my finished items posted so others may enjoy them. God Bless you...Helen

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara G. I am still researching the spiral runner. I did find a picture of a solid white one and it cleared it all up for me. I was able to see where the two pieces were joined. I will be able to follow the picture now. I did see the graphs on the German site, but they were so dark when I tried to print them out. I may set in front of the computer to check out my progress. This will all have to take place after the Holidays. I am thanking you and anyone else who has added photo's and any impute toward this pattern.
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow Crocheters and Artist . Enjoy your families and Be Happy..Helen

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Helen,
    There you are with all these wonderful people trying to find the answer to your quest. This is truly a wonder crochet site with so many helpful folks. Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Misty..It is truly wonderful to know so many has taken their time to help one another. it would be so nice to be able to get together with all these nice people. I think I have gathered enough information and several pictures and I will be able to tackle this runner the first thing after the Holidays. I have hundreds of patterns collected over my 75 years, but this one caught my eye. Who knows? Perhaps someday our paths will cross. I am really thinking about moving to Canada. I live about 50 miles from the coast way down in the tip of Texas. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Be Happy and enjoy every minute you have with your loved ones. I haven't learned how to add a picture here yet. I can do it in my e-mail, but not here. My e-mail is Helen@HelenWilsher.com if any friends would care to send a message. God Bless...Helen

Post Thanks / Like
    hello my name is sharon i love to crochet i have been looking for animal hat patterns for my grandchildren i have the monkey but its for a doll like to have owl frog and any i can get i have teenagers thats so much and merry christmas