Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Wink wanted to say hi!

I have just joined this group and really haven't got my bearings yet. So, give me a bit of time to get used to things, I work slow. This should be good though, as soon as I can find my way around!

2. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    wanted to say hi!-welcometothegroupcats-jpg
    Welcome, Midjt! I felt the same way. We're all here to help out. Take your time. This is a wonderful group of people! Kay

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome Midjt. I am still finding my way around here, and I joined last month. This is a wonderful group of individuals willing to help. Feel free to ask questions. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome, feel free to ask questions while you look around.. what do you like to crochet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome here!!! I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting...we are patient .....just jump in as you can.....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, Kay. I know it will take awhile to get with it here. But, I hope to find it very interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh, ok, goofed already, I like to crochet just about anything. I started about 30 years ago, was off work expecting and after my son's birth, I wouldn't even think of going back to work until he was in school all day. I made hats, afghans, and small things, not venturing into the really detailed things. Now that I am retired, I fully intend to do a lot more. As I tuaght myself to crochet from the very beginning, I will continue but now I have the internet, with new friends who share their talents and great tutorials on youtube, to help me along. I crocheted a purse for myself with no pattern, call it my scrap purse, will expand on that one and learn to write the pattern too. Doing dishclothes, jewelry, a few more afghans, or blankets and want to venture into smaller stitches, just learning to crochet with the steel hooks and small threads. I spend quite a bit of time on this. My husband watches tv, I crochet, works for us!

10. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you will be helping some of us-Welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We are glad you are here with us! Thanks so much for joining us! We have a wonderful group of people here on site!

Take your time - we are here! :0)