Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  8

Post Thanks / Like

My name is Janie Klein.

I have recently learned how to crochet single stich, and shell stitch. I want to find a pattern for doing edging on a kitchen towel. Does anyone have one?

Also, someone asked about Fibromyalgia. I suffer with that -- take Lyrica and Cymbalta; I also use a chiropractor. It isn't any fun, but most days I am just fine as long as I use these aids.

2. Likes Anaisa, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, and welcome; I don't have a pattern like that....I can't take those meds, they didn't work for me, hope they work for you....happy crocheting.

4. Likes Landon, Janie Klein liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry you can't take the meds. Have you tried a chiropractor or accupuncture? Both help me. Janie

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janie, welcome to crochet group. Feel free to comment in any of the threads that are of interest to you. This is a wonderful group of caring individuals who will go the extra mile to help as they can. If you have any pictures of your work, feel free to post them. Many of us enjoy seeing each others projects. I am sure someone will be by to guide you in the direction of the kitchen towel edgings. -janine

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janie, have you tried to google free patterns for the kitchen towel edging? this may help. -janine

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi Janie Klein! Welcome here. I have patterns but where I can send them? I wish you good health== Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Janie Klein!!

I am glad to hear that you have what works for you, that is fantastic!!
    Yes, like Janine mentioned, are you familiar with websites that have free crochet patterns?
    Here are some links, just in case:

[url=http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/]Crochet Pattern Central - Free, Online Crochet Patterns - Beginner Crochet Instructions - Crochet Tips, Tricks, Testimonials and More![/url]

[url=http://www.allfreecrochet.com/#]AllFreeCrochet.com - Free Crochet Patterns, Crochet Projects, Tips, Video, How-To Crochet and More[/url]

[url=http://www.lionbrand.com/content-crochetPatternIndex.html]Free Crochet Patterns : Lion Brand Yarn Company[/url]

For Lion Brand, they require you to register. I am a member there and have not been bombarded with emails like some places do.

Lots of folks on here will prolly recommend more sites.

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome. Hope you will join in the conversations and get to know everyone. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Glad you have you here with us! Hope you will pull up a chair often and join in on the conversations! This is a wonderful group of people we have here!