Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! I'm Patti Hale

I am a grandmother of two and never seem to have enough time to get all of my crocheting projects finished. Right now I am trying to do hats for everyone on both my family's side and my husband's family side of the family.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti,

Welcome to the group! I have been a regular here since the beginning but have been absent a couple of days; so busy with everything at home. It is always nice to see the community growing as the more people there is, the more we can share amongst us and talk about our favorite hobbies, especially crochet. It is a big project than to crochet hats for everyone!
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, fairynatb!
    Making hats is a lot quicker than making afghans, which is what I did one Christmas. It also doesn't take very much yarn and allows me to use up some of the many different skeins I have on hand left over from some of my bigger projects. I can usually make a hat in one day--it's just finding that one day to work on it, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Patti,

Good ole Arkansas! You are not far from where I live (Oklahoma)! Nice to meet you! I am sure that you will find alot of good information and new crochet friends here on the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara!
    Yes, you are really close to the Northwestern part of Arkansas where my all my children and all my money went to Fayetteville, AR and never came home, lol!
    I am, alas, on the Northeastern side 10 miles from the Mississippi River and the bootheel of Missouri so I am a ways from you! I have, however, been to Oklahoma and appreciate the fact that you at least know where Arkansas is.