Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi everyone~~

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hi everyone~~

I introduced myself in the wrong place....so sorry~~anyway,i do loads of things...sewing, crocheting,knit a bit,counted x-stitch,ceramics,and crafts~~if you have a question,i'm always happy to help~~

2. Likes Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet group! It is a blessing to have you here and it sounds like you enjoy crafting! Thanks for joining us!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! I make doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes CHERBOOTZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome to the group! I'm Shelley and I've only been a member here since last Dec. There are a lot of really nice people here and I hope you enjoy it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cherbootz, welcome. It must be fun to be talented in so many areas of crafts. Please post some pictures if you can, many of us would love to look. thanks -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there and welcome. How long have you been crocheting? Some of the members have been crocheting since they were children and some have just started. I am just courious. I've been at it since I was about 8 years old, off and on since and have been going at it really strong for the past year.

There are a bunch of talented, helpful people on this site and we love new members. I hope you will join in the conversations and have as much fun as I do. I just love this site!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Hey...thanks~~

Hi....thanks for the warm welcome,y'all~~no,i'm not from the south,but originally from boston,then maine,now cincinnati~~have lived in cincinnati since 1992, except for 2.5 yrs,when we lived in appleton,wisconsin~~anyway,thanks for making me feel at home here....cherbootz
    Last edited by CHERBOOTZ; 02-15-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Answers

LADIES AND GENTS,TOO,IF YOU ARE OUT THERE~~I'VE BEEN CROCHETING ABOUT 45YRS....TIME SURE FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN:~~I WANTED TO MAKE MY SISTER AN AFGHAN WITH GRANNY SQUARES AND A LEFT-HANDED FRIEND TAUGHT ME~~I FINISHED THAT,THEN EVENTUALLY WENT ON TO MAKE DOILIES, PONCHOS,CAPES,SWEATERS MOSTLY FOR ME,THEN WHEN BABIES STARTED ARRIVING, I MADE INFANT SWEATER SETS~~THEN,I BEGAN MAKING MITTENS,HATS, SWEATERS, AND EVEN A FEW DRESSES FOR MY DAUGHTER;ONE A CHRISTENING DRESS, WHEN SHE WAS FIVE~~I HAVE SEVERAL NIECES AND NEPHEWS,ALL AROUND THE SAME AGE AS MY DAUGHTER,SO I WAS VERY BUSY WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE,TRYING TO SUPPLY ALL OF THEM~~RIGHT NOW,I'M MAKING DRESSES FOR MY GREAT-NIECES....THEY'RE SISTERS,AGES 2.5 YRS. AND 6 MONTHS~~VERY SIMPLE PATTERN,BUT WILL BE CUTE ON THEM~~

AS SOON AS I GET THEM FINISHED,I'LL SEND A PHOTO~~I DON'T HAVE MANY ITEMS OF THINGS I'VE MADE THROUGH-OUT THE YEARS AS I'VE GIVEN MOST OF THEM AWAY,BUT I WILL START TAKING AND SHARING PHOTOS OF THAT I MAKE FROM NOW ON~~HUGGERS,CHERBOOTZ PS DO YOU WANT PHOTOS OF ITEMS THAT AREN'T CROCHETED,THAT I'VE MADE/MAKE?

12. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to see photos
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן