Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face New Member Introduction

I was born and raised in the City of San Francisco. I started learning to crochet when I was in grade school, I became very interested in my mother's hobby watching her make dollies for end tables and the dinner table, or just about anything she made. I am the only daughter who has taken crochet as a hobby. although I am the fourth daughter(youngest). I have three older sisters and two younger brothers. I still am crocheting projects for myself and friends. I am now working on two pair of slippers for a friend. Maryjane and Converse.

2. Likes Trenarah, skpugh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome, i like the converse ones. happy you joined us, ask questions, share pictures, lol we even like/ love pictures of furkids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Asluna!! Glad your joining us, lots of fun here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome asluna from the quake state!!!! I once lived in Fullerton CA in Orange County but that was in the late 70s. We're glad you decided to join us. We love newbies!!! Any questions, just ask and I'm sure you'll get many answers. Take care and enjoy !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by asluna View Post
    I was born and raised in the City of San Francisco. I started learning to crochet when I was in grade school, I became very interested in my mother's hobby watching her make dollies for end tables and the dinner table, or just about anything she made. I am the only daughter who has taken crochet as a hobby. although I am the fourth daughter(youngest). I have three older sisters and two younger brothers. I still am crocheting projects for myself and friends. I am now working on two pair of slippers for a friend. Maryjane and Converse.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome! Glad to read your intro and that you are in love with crocheting! You are welcome to post some of your work here in the forums and join in on the conversations! Thanks for joining us!