Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

New member introduction from Florida

Hi. I have enjoyed reading Crochet Talk for a while. I have been doing needlework since I was 8 and have continued for over 50+ years. I prefer crocheting to knitting but I do knit some items. I am a retired navy maintenance technician of 20 years and now am employed instruction electronics to military personnel as a contractor. I will retire again in 2 years or less. I love my cats. I have 10 rescue cats. 2 blind and one who showed up with a broken hip. I have 1 daughter and a new granddaughter who live in Indianapolis. I crochet or knit most evenings for about 2 hours to relax. Mostly hats, baby blankets, christmas ornaments etc. Will take pictures and post later. Hope to be able to contribute to you all's conversations. And assist if I can. Thanks for listening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Ms Patti Lou. We're glad you joined us. I love kitties, also. We have two but the youngest, Tiger, follows me around like a dog and understands commands like a dog. Glad you love the animals, especially rescues.

Look around at the diffrent talk topics and jump in where ever you feel comfortable. This is a great place! Welcome!
    Attached Images Attached Images New member introduction from Florida-welcometothegroupcats-jpg 

3. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Patti. Sounds like you are really busy. You will like it here. Join in on the discussions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! Glad to see you here! Thanks for posting your introduction, too! You are more than welcome to jump right in if you like! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome, thanks for doing your part for the military. chat, ask questions, share pictures, join a group or 2 or more if you want. move that hook making smiles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patti, nice to meet you. Kitty

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! It s nice to meet you! What s color of your cats? I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and glad you found the greatest crochet forum on the internet..we are all friendly here..so jump right in. I also love cats but can't have any...my landlord is brat..lol he won't let me. I would have a few if I could. I would do the recue ones too..have had a few in the past..loved them all..

Surrounded by the mountains of Vermont, USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Kitty and Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!