Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Newbie

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Newbie

Hi everyone!

My name is Peggy, and I'm new to this site. I really have no idea what I'm suppose to do here, but I live in Arizona, and have been married to the most wonderful man for almost 27 years. We also share our home with 3 beautiful furrballs names Charlie, Camille and Lilly. They are my kitties. I love to crochet, embroider, art journal, make rosaries, make jewelry and make cards. I love watching cooking and nature shows on tv. I love animals of all kinds, nd I love to feed tthe birds in our backyard. I hope to meet at least some of you here on the site, and maybe meet other crocheters from Arizona! Have a great day!

Love,

Peggy

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Peggy! It s nice to meet you! What s color of your cats? I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Peggy! You are definately creative! Wow! I got out of breath just reading all of it. We're really glad you joined the group. Just jump write in. Read the different posts and answer where ever you feel like it. Have a blessed day!
    Attached Images Attached Images Newbie-welcome-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Peggy,

Hello and welcome to the group! You are more than welcome to read the threads, learn new things, ask questions or respond to threads posted. Sit down, bring your coffee or tea, and enjoy yourself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! What part of Eastern Europe are you from? My dad's mother came from Hungary many many years ago. She died before I was born and I never got to meet her. But anyway, I crochet doilies also, although I haven't done so in many years. There are just so many different crafts that I just don't have the time to do all of them. Is your profile picture a doily that you've done? Wow! It is so beautiful, and I love pink! The last time I crocheted anything it was some pot holders. They're alot easier to crochet than doilies, lol. Anyway, it's nice to meet you Larisa, and I hope to hear some more from you soon. Have a wonderful weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy! I am from post soviet. Hungarians have a lot of wonderful patterns! I am addicted to filet crocheting these days -- Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Doilies

Hi again Larisa! I really love filet crocheting, but I'm not too good at it. I tried to filet crochet a kitty bookmark one time and totally messed it up! I would love to take another serious try at it some day, as I think it's beautiful. It's nice to see someone who has a real talent for filet crochet, and I'd love to see some more of your work. Do you have anything posted in the photo gallery? I'd love to see it! Take care, and hope you have a wonderful weekend. It's snowing here right now, and I love it!

Peace and Love,

Peggy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Peggy! Filet crochet is easy... Hmm. I posted some pictures but where? I will try to find
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to my profile and look at started threads... You will see some pictures
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן