Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

need help with zig zag pattern

I am looking for someone to show me how to do the zig zag pattern. I did do it quite a while back but have forgotten. Are there any helpers out there? Thank you for your time and attention.

2. Likes diane66, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    The zig zag has always caught my attention but I've never really made anything with it...I've just practiced here and there....so what is your question, and I will try and help ya...happy crocheting.
    BTW, Howdie and welcome....

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa, thank you for relying so fast. I appreciate it a lot. I was looking for an EASY pattern for zig zag or ripple whichever you want to call it. If you know where i can find on online with pictures and instructions, that would be awesome. Thanks Lynnb

Post Thanks / Like
    You are most welcomed, Hmmm; you like both....OK.....this is a graph I found on the web : http://m.pinterest.com/pin/207728601533374615/.....if it doesn't come through I've saved the pic....I have an easy one written one in one of my personal stash, it reads:
    Based on a multiple of 13 chain
    ROW 1
    1 dc in 4th ch from hook, 1 dc in ea of next 3 ch * 3 dc in next ch, 1 dc in ea of next 5 ch, skip 2 ch, 1 dc in ea of next 5 ch, repeat from * across, end 3 dc in next ch, 1 dc in ea of last 5 ch, ch 3, turn to count as first dc on next row.
    ROW 2
    Skip next dc, 1 dc in ea of next 4 dc, * 3 dc in next dc, 1 dc in ea of next 5 dc, skip 2 dc, 1 dc in ea of next 5 dc , repeat from * across, end 3 dc in next dc, 1 dc in ea of next 4 dc, skip 1 dc, 1 dc in top of turning -ch, ch 3, turn
    Repeat row 2 for pattern...

I know it might be hard to read this off the post, hope it helps...happy crocheting...
    Ps I got this from the art of crochet

6. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa,

Once again, thank you for your prompt reply. BTW thanks for the "welcome". Thank you for this "recipe" lol I will try it tomorrow. Have a blessed day.

8. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lynnb, hi and welcome to crochet talk. Sorry I can't help you with that stitch at all, I have never attempted that one. I just wanted to say welcome to you. -janine

10. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the "welcome", I appreciate it. Very nice of you. Have a blessed day!!

12. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi welcome lynn, i see someone was quick to help you, good, hope you enjoy it here as much as i do,, this place is habit forming lol. lots of helpful friendly people here. move that hook making smiles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and the zig zag is the easiest pattern to make an afghan. Please post pictures of your work when you can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    Welcome and the zig zag is the easiest pattern to make an afghan. Please post pictures of your work when you can.
    I did one of my afghans in a zig-zag pattern but I did the stitches in the back post Which I believe really makes the zig-zag even prettier. I think I have that pattern somewhere. It is really an easy pattern, it just repeats over and over.