Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Mrs. Nina Williams

I am new to the site and love seeing the different articles you make. I am 79 and still working as a teacher aide to k-2 children. I am a Christian lady and enjoy being with the small children at school each day. Hope this helps introduce me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Nina! We're so glad you are here. Jump right in on our discussions and don't be shy. Lawana

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Nina! So glad to have you here. I'm the Prayer Shawl lady. Have a group at my church and that's all we do. No, I have to change that. That's mostly what we do. The ladies know how to make lots of other things alssso. Our main focus is the Prayer Shawls. Just relax and enjoy the comraderie here. If you get a chance to post pictures of some of your work, we be glad to view tem. We love to see what others are doing. It's inspiring.
    Attached Images Attached Images Mrs. Nina Williams-welcomebluediamondbystormy-jpg 

7. Likes Landon, Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and WOW!! You are still going strong. My Mother has been dealing with dementia for so long that I forget that people can live and be vital people longer than my experience. At your age she was unable to live alone and not able to work for decades. You give me hope that my later years will be better than Mom's.

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nina, I had to return to the education industry after my boss of 10 years passed away (substitute teacher K-12). Now I have to take a long break from that because I broke my leg, 2 bones, on Christmas day. I can't bear weight on it, so I crochet a lot on the couch! One day, I search for patterns, next day I start the project. So far, I've made cobweb dusters, fingerless gloves, baby sweaters, mini butterflies, tiny angels, and prayer angels. These I gave to patient family members while my husband was in ICU in Nov. It could be another project for Kaymore's crafters to add to their prayer shawls. Any small angel pattern will do. You guys keep up the good work and support!

11. Likes Landon, kayemory liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    kayemory, the angel pattern I use most is called "Tooth Fairy Angel Pillow" from marloscrochetcorner.com. I just make the angel with baby yarn or crochet cotton and tie a ribbon on for hanging.

13. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome. glad you joined us on this crochet hook journey of making smiles to the recievers of our art.

15. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

17. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group, I can't even imagine teaching children when I was young. Definately couldn't do it now.

19. Likes Landon liked this post