Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Help: does anyone know

if Joann's or Michael's carries this booklet? I would like to buy it; don't go out much:

Slouchy Beanies by Leisure Arts; it's got 10 patterns and really cute slouchy hats; is new and I saw it listed @ Maggie's Crochet for $9.99.

My hubby or daughter usually purchase what I need @ these two stores. If anyone has seen them @ either store, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.

2. Likes TeresaLJordan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I looked it up on the web and they didn't have it that way, but you can email the store closest to you or call them and see if they have it...sorry I couldn't be more help...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    When you call, you can also see if they can special order it for you.

5. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you tried borrowing it from your library. Then you can look at the hats you like & have the patterns copied & don't have to spend the money on some patterns you won't use.

7. Likes redhead1026, jennlee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiana View Post
    if Joann's or Michael's carries this booklet? I would like to buy it; don't go out much:

Slouchy Beanies by Leisure Arts; it's got 10 patterns and really cute slouchy hats; is new and I saw it listed @ Maggie's Crochet for $9.99.

My hubby or daughter usually purchase what I need @ these two stores. If anyone has seen them @ either store, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.
    Have you tried Books-a-Million?If they don't have it maybe they can get it. I will call Hobby Lobby tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    You folks are all so kind! Thank you so much for your suggestions and your help in locating it. My daughter frequents the library regularly so I will have her see if they have it - it's a good idea to see what I like. I wasn't aware that I would be allowed to copy patterns - I don't know why I didn't think of that - I guess I was confusing copyright laws, etc. Thank you all for your advice and help once again!

Post Thanks / Like
    fabian why not buy from Maggies Crochet?? or is it only download? Excuse my nerd question I saw it on ther and are cute for sure. Im going to check? Someone will help you like amanda said call & they will mail it?? No Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan: don't use/want credit cards (only money orders). Almost all sites take credit cards and/or checks - makes one vulnerable to identity theft; happened to several family members/friends (took them several years & money to straighten out). That's why I usually send hubby or daughter to purchase with pictures of what I need in hand. Small Joann's locally does not have (checked by phone). This just came out and it may take awhile to get to local Joann's. Michael's I don't even call - bad service! Have another Joann's ETC but it's 20 miles away - but they might not look well through books/booklets to find. Thanks for your suggestions - I'll find it sooner or later!!!

You know how it is with GDs, they see something and they think we can just "puff" into existence and unfortunately, I DO spoil them - all 8 of my GDs (15yrs to soon-to-be-newborn next week!).

You all are such good people in our community trying to help a "neighbor" - THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    fabian why not buy from Maggies Crochet?? or is it only download? Excuse my nerd question I saw it on ther and are cute for sure. Im going to check? Someone will help you like amanda said call & they will mail it?? No Susan M J

12. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan: don't use/want credit cards (only money orders). Almost all sites take credit cards and/or checks - makes one vulnerable to identity theft; happened to several family members/friends (took them several years & money to straighten out). That's why I usually send hubby or daughter to purchase with pictures of what I need in hand. Small Joann's locally does not have (checked by phone). This just came out and it may take awhile to get to local Joann's. Michael's I don't even call - bad service! Have another Joann's ETC but it's 20 miles away - but they might not look well through books/booklets to find. Thanks for your suggestions - I'll find it sooner or later!!!

You know how it is with GDs, they see something and they think we can just "puff" into existence and unfortunately, I DO spoil them - all 8 of my GDs (15yrs to soon-to-be-newborn next week!).

You all are such good people in our community trying to help a "neighbor" - THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Have you tried Books-a-Million?If they don't have it maybe they can get it. I will call Hobby Lobby tomorrow.
    Sorry, I didn't get Hobby Lobby called I spent 4 hours at the doctor's office today. Had to do a stress test. I won't know what is going on with me until probably Monday when a doctor will look at the pictures they took . I had pictures taken before and after the test. The oncologist that was supposed to read them is on vacation till next Friday so another doctor is going to look at them. I did just fine on the treadmill for the test I think. Maybe I just need my BP med changed because I have been on the same one for 4 years or more. Maybe after my doctor gets the report back from the pictures.... I didn't have any pain in my chest while walking on the treadmill. My legs just got tired, really tired! Maybe I am going to live!!! XOXOXO

15. Likes justplainjudy, redhead1026 liked this post