Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Introduce Yourself

Hi, I have been crocheting and knitting for 40 plus years and love it. It helps with boredom, when you are disabled. I am currently making a grannysquare quilt for a granddaughter, another quilt for me, I hope to enter that one in the fairs this year. And finally I am having my butt kicked by a pattern from Mary Maxum, the butterfly doily. I have never come across a pattern I couldnt figure except this one. Any one tried this one yet? the number is 99455N.

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting....hope you do well at the fair...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome. we would love to see pictures when your done. I love the granny squares and have made alot of them in the past. as for your question, I am not much doing doilys, but alot of our members are and given time will answer when they see your post. You might want to go to forums to post your question for help, go to main. just post need help at the top then ask your question, I think more people will see that you need help that way.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! We are so delighted that you have joined us! Please make yourself right at home here!

I personally have not done this pattern yet. Please post if you need help - surely someone can help you along.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make only doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! I have not done that pattern, but we still may be able to help with it. Is the pattern online somewhere?