Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Yarn Lazy Susans for the knitters and crocheters

I am a hobbyist woodworker. My daughters are avid knitter/crocheters and my youngest is always after me to create new ideas. One of her ideas was to create a Yarn Lazy Susan for Fair Isle knitters. I now make 1,2,3 and 4 post systems as seen on Facebook along with other items (My wife is an avid quilter). My specialty after over 20 years of woodworking is to make something others can't get, find hard to get, or need created. I am retired law enforcement, a preacher's kid, and keen on making things that people need and like. I am always looking for a good charity to donate to, but must limit my giving since there are many charities out there that are all deserving. I am working on getting a patent design for my 4 post system. I enjoy looking at the different projects craftspersons make, but would like to see more needle craft projects geared towards men's wear. All I ever see are things for women. For pictures go to Facebook, Yarn Lazy Susan.

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! We are so delighted that you have joined us! Please make yourself right at home here!

Thanks for letting us know about your system! We also hope that you will be an active member here in the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see more. Can not use facebook right now (family matter) Let me know if there is another way. Please, love all you familys craft choices.