Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello! Newbie here!

My name is Dawn-Renee and although I've been crocheting since I was 12 (now 35), there are still so many things I need to learn! I look forward to reading posts and trying to gather as much information as possible, and if I can help someone along the way with what I do know, then that's great too!

Happy crocheting!!!

Dawn-Renee

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums! I think you'll like it here

Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn-Renee,

Glad you have come to fellowship and learn with us! I have only done a small amount of crocheting. I love to spend time learning about what others have done and learned. I am sure that you will make yourself at home here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Glad to see you around

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes indeed Dawn-Renee, I am sure you will enjoy going through the posts and learn a lot of new things plus gather loads of ideas for new projects, whether it is about crochet or not. Do you like any other craft apart from crochet?
    FairyNatB

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dawn-Renee! Welcome to Crochet Talk! Looks like we both started crocheting around the same age. I was introduced to the world of crocheting at 10 but really only started crocheting when I was 11 or 12. One of my inspirations and mentor was my teacher. I started with dish towel handles and progressed from there. I hope to hear more of you and your work. The great thing about crochet talk is that we can swap ideas here. See you around!