Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: The Last Supper

Post Thanks / Like

The Last Supper

I am wondering if anyone knows how to read filet patterns and how to learn about the stitches needed to make crochet "the last supper". I am not a great knitter or crocheter. Crochet is something I learned when I was very young and stopped doing during my working years. After 28 years I found the beginnings of "The Last Supper" in some old unopened moving boxes. I wanted to finish it but I could not find the pattern or the direction.

I have tried Annie's and some free down loads. I also tried going to a web site which said they had old crochet patterns but I only say new ones that I was able to see were new ones. I tried to Google in the words The Last Supper. i found a wonderful women from the form who bought the last supper pattern on line somewhere. She also made it for her church but she cannot remember where she got it.
    Can anyone help me get the information on the pattern and info on how to read filet patterns so I can finish my long lost project?
    Thanks Labuela

Thanks Labuela

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't have the that pattern, but you read the pattern as follows...the white block is considered open...thus you will not fill in the block with double crochet...the black block is what you fill in....hope this helps...happy crocheting.