Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking for beginner granny square pattern

Hello,

This is my first time coming here. I want to learn how to do granny squares. Does anyone know a good site where I could pick up a pattern? Preferably free?

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see you here! Tons of Grannies out there. One of my favorite sites is
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sear...free&sort=best
    Have fun, never realized how much fun they were until a month ago!

4. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome; If that pattern doesn't help, I have a book that has an easy one..I can write it out if you need it. Happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    try you tube..you can always stop the video or go back..or re watch it several times..good luck..

7. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here ya go hon..you tube..video on it..granny squares is what I started doing back when I learned..they go fast after you learn them..and they aren't too difficult for a beginner. Good luck!

9. Likes GrammaJoe, rosieh20 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there Emmie O ,Was wondering if you have tried U-tube,there is a video on there showing you how to make the granny square. Just type in u-tube/How to crochet a granny square.and it will give you the place to go just click it on and there you have it . good luck with that . also you can get lots of free patterns on free patterns central.com they have just about any pattern you want . Happy crocheting ,and welcome to this site. im new here too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by croteek View Post
    Hi there Emmie O ,Was wondering if you have tried U-tube,there is a video on there showing you how to make the granny square. Just type in u-tube/How to crochet a granny square.and it will give you the place to go just click it on and there you have it . good luck with that . also you can get lots of free patterns on free patterns central.com they have just about any pattern you want . Happy crocheting ,and welcome to this site. im new here too.
    Hon ..just so you know ..that video in above post is from YouTube..lol..It is how to crochet a granny square for beginner..lol

I just wanted to welcome you here also..this forum has a great bunch of gals, ..if you are anything like me you will be addicted in no time..lol. Looking forward to getting to know you on the boards hon..hugs Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! You can also look here for granny square patterns:

Crochet Pattern Central - Free 6" Afghan Square Crochet Pattern Link Directory

Post Thanks / Like
    Or you can go to Red Heart. They have alot of patterns on their web site.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, Thanks to everyone! Great ideas and great links