Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Greetings from Virginia Beach!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, I used to live in VA Beach, back in the 80's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pixieglitter;53048]Hello, I used to live in VA Beach, back in the 80's. [/QUO
    I've been here since 79,

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, and happy crocheting to you!

Post Thanks / Like
    OH hello and Welcome to the best site on the web. Everyone here is very friendly and I love it here myself. I never have been to Virginia beach but would love to see it some day..I love the ocean..I am a country girl at heart ..I love my mountains..but love being by water..and warm water is the best of all..love sandy beaches the best!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I love to crochet and came upon this site, looking for easy free patterns. It is nice to be met with friendly welcomes:>) We love it here, we have the beach 20 mins away and mountains about an hour away. When you get a chance come for a visit. Nice talking with you, going to finish crocheting my other sock:>) Looking for another easy sock and scraf pattern. Have you seen any? Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Glendya View Post
    Thank you, I love to crochet and came upon this site, looking for easy free patterns. It is nice to be met with friendly welcomes:>) We love it here, we have the beach 20 mins away and mountains about an hour away. When you get a chance come for a visit. Nice talking with you, going to finish crocheting my other sock:>) Looking for another easy sock and scraf pattern. Have you seen any? Thanks!!
    do you have adobe reader..I have some free pot holder patterns..if you like them..you can always use Pinterest,com and do also a google image search..put in..easy to crochet free patterns..you will come up with tons..just click the image and it should take you to the site. If you don't do Pinterest ..it is great and you should try it..not hard to use..if you need help give me a hollar..kk. Oh and if I ever do get to Virginia beach i will sure to stop by and say hello..we can go do some crocheting on the beach! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Glendya, welcome to the forums!